Wednesday 9 January 2013

In The Beginng

Cake made of chocolate mousse.
Looks good enough to eat
As this is my first post to my blog I feel it should be significant.

I am not sure that it will be, as a matter of fact I am sure it will not be. But be that as it may here goes.

This is supposed to be mostly about chocolate as you can probably tell by the name - 99 Chocolatz - I had to spell it wrong in order to get a name that I felt was "chocolaty".

I have decided to use a helper here it is called Zemanta. Once I put it's name in it will find lots of stuff about it' self instead of chocolate. I will attempt to filter it and use some of the junk it brings up as filler.

I know this is not what you wanted to see and will be attempting to improve as posts go by.

Thanks for looking and I hope you will come again.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment