Friday 18 January 2013

My New EasyHomeMadeChocolate.com Site

Kuba1
Kuba1 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I am happy to say that the initial work on my new website is complete. I am inviting you to come to it at easyhomemadechocolate.com and see what you think.

I will of course be adding to it as the mood strikes. It is a Word Press site and I have to admit I had a ton of help figuring out what to do. I am still learning and will get better as the days pass. My first objective is to be able to add articles. I got some videos and am watching and learning. Some people say it's easy and I suppose it is for them. As I watch the videos it slowly sinking in, and I expect to be putting up an article in a day or two. Of course, once I do that I will have to figure out how to add pictures, etc. I will do my best and we'll see how things go.

If you see any weird stuff in my text here is because I use a typing program because I don't take too well. Sometimes it doesn't listen very well, and a strange sentence will come out. It really strange thing is when you go to edit it. It looks okay. I suppose this is because you know what you said.

I'm going to thank you for reading this if you do read it. Please give a comment.

Thank you




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment